You can enjoy great savings on high street brands with 'Perks', our new affinity benefits scheme for UK Personal Finance Society members*.
With Perks, you can enjoy a wide range of discounts designed to save time and money in both your personal and professional life.
The Personal Finance Society has used the collective bargaining power of you, our members, to source a range of leading money-saving deals.
- retail cashback at major retailers including Boots, B&Q, Debenhams, Currys PC World, M&S and Sainsbury's;
- savings on home utilities including British Gas, edf, e.on, npower and Scottish Power;
- discounted health club membership including Pure Gyms, Fitness First, Nuffield Health, David Lloyd and Virgin Active;
- savings on package holidays including Thomas Cook, Thomson and Cosmos;
- savings on a range of other leisure interests including cinemas, restaurants and family days out; and
- business offers including savings on office supplies, Microsoft desktop training and professional development training.
As an indication of the fantastic savings and discounts available to you, many of the benefits on offer via Perks hold a price promise guarantee and won't be beaten elsewhere.
See our FAQs for more information »
How to access Perks
As a member, to access Perks, you simply need to log in to My PFS via www.thepfs.org/perks.
*Unfortunately Perks is only available to members in the UK. As our non-UK membership is spread across 150 countries, it has not been possible to provide a global scheme.