Membership gives you access to an extensive programme of free events, such as Regional Conferences, Technical Seminars and the Annual Conference.
The regional structure is a vital part of the Personal Finance Society and your membership. Each region has a committee run by dedicated member volunteers.
Regional Committee members »
Your regional meetings deliver a range of speakers providing motivation, business ideas, regulatory information and technical content. Events are an ideal opportunity to share thoughts and ideas whilst building your professional network.
- Extensive range of CPD seminars and workshops covering technical and industry related topics, typically free of charge (where a fee is payable these are significantly below standard market rates).
- Access to 'soft' and business skills sessions to provide essential non-technical support in your career, the majority of which are free of charge.
- Social and business networking events.
- Guidance on exam techniques and revision courses when studying towards CII qualifications.
- Regular updates, My PFS e-newsletter.
- Opportunity to become involved with running your local region.
- Local exam centres.
More about Regional Conferences »